After receiving a Driver Channel invitation URL, you can add your Hub(s) to the shared Driver Channel and install any SmartThings Edge Device Drivers available on the shared channel.
Third-party Edge Drivers are not maintained or reviewed by SmartThings. Please contact the developer of the shared driver for driver-related support.
Accept a Driver Channel Invitation and Enroll a Hub in the Channel
To accept a Driver Channel invitation and enroll a Hub associated with your Samsung account in the shared channel:
- Navigate to the channel invitation URL.
- Sign in to your Samsung account.
- Click Accept. You will be directed to the Edge Drivers web page and presented with a list of your Hubs.
- Find the Hub you wish to enroll in the channel and click Enroll.
Installing a Driver From a Shared Channel onto a Hub
After accepting the the Driver Channel invitation at the shared channel URL:
- Click Available Drivers under the Hub enrolled in the shared channel.
- Select the driver you wish to install and click Install.